Header

FANCL IN HK part 2

6/6/16

Day 2 in HK was spent visiting 3 Fancl concept stores.

First stop was Festival Walk.

This concept store was my favorite because of all the chio projections!

Photo 19-3-16, 11 38 20 AM

Look at all the glistening goodies... So well displayed!

03190015

At this particular store I was able to conduct a health check on myself to see what I was lacking! PS: Look at this lady's skin..... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. It's almost like every Fancl girl has great skin. LOL.

03190019

After the test I was told I was lacking in coQ10, as well as too much calorie intake in my body. LOL.. FATTY ME.

The lady then introduced me to these pills which are also the most popular ones in the store from what I observed.

03190016

I need this T_T

Photo 19-3-16, 11 37 02 AM

With Miyake. Love her small face!

Photo 19-3-16, 12 16 42 PM

And.. Donna and I, with Karen. PR manager of Fancl. JUST LOOK AT HER SKIN.. Donna and I were saying how we should start looking for a job in Fancl. The road to nice skin. Hahahahaha.

On to the 2nd concept store @ City Plaza, Taikoo Shing

03190040

At this store they actually carry Fancl make up! Such a pity it isn't available in SG because I'd love to use make up that has no preservatives!

03190046

To the last concept store.. Nan Fung Plaza, Sheung Wan

0319005603190061Photo 29-3-16, 6 47 34 PM

Ending our visits with all the other bloggers! After which we parted with Gary and Karen and spent the rest of our days touring around on our own.

Next, I'm gonna share with you my reviews on a few Fancl's products that was in the goodie bag I received!

03190080

First up... Foaming cleanser.

03310054

I remember when I first had my puberty and was breaking out... My dad told me his friend recommended him this and he bought it for me. I was using it for a few months until I suddenly realised the Fancl store at Takashimaya has closed down :( I was kinda upset because I didn't know where else to find it! So I'm actually really excited that Fancl is coming back to SG.

And in case you're wondering how to use... You have to make use of the sponge to lather the product into foam!

03180048

Tadah~

03180050

Love how the foam didn't strip my skin off its moisture and did a great job cleansing at the same time.

Next.. Sheet masks

Looking at how moisturised the masks were during the blotch tests, I had to try it~

Photo 29-3-16, 8 42 11 PM

Didn't disappoint like I expected! Prepared me well for a wedding dinner the next day. Like a quick rescue for my skin!

Sunguard 50+ protect UV

03310041

I hate feeling icky and sticky from sunblock... And the oiliness always messes up my make up! Fancl's sunblock has a watery texture which I love. Feels so lightweight on the skin~

03310043

Ok. That's about it for now! 
Follow me on snapchat to look out for more Fancl products I'll be using! @shaniceawy

So glad I was able to learn more about Fancl's heritage during this trip and share with you guys! It was really memorable.

Thank you Gushcloud, Touch PR and Fancl :)