Header

1/10/16

Beauty begins from within... And to ensure that your beauty radiates to reflect on the outside, always make sure to take care of your body! Many people tend to focus so much on the outside they start to neglect their health. But don't forget, health and beauty is linked too!

TruLife carries a range of products that allows you to do so, taking care of your health and allowing you to look beautiful naturally at the same time.

1.TruLife Bird's Nest

Untitled

Perk yourself up with the taste of vitality with each sip of goodness of TruLife Bird’s Nest to rejuvenate your body from within. With absolutely no preservatives, artificial flavouring and colouring, the nourishing benefits and natural goodness of the bird’s nest supports a strong immune system and results in beautiful skin.

Made with 100% genuine, premium and carefully selected bird’s nest from East Malaysia, each bottle of TruLife Bird’s Nest contains high concentrations of the delicacy. TruLife’s sustainable organic farming techniques ensure that it is eco-friendly without compromising on the most stringent and hygienic production process at TruLife’s HAACP-certified facilities. Bottle by bottle, it works from within to bring you benefits for your senses and soul.

12280005

How to Use: Best to consume in the morning or before bedtime. It can be consumed chilled or warm. Take one bottle daily.

Retail Price: $45.80 | Box of 6 bottles

I can't emphasise on how important and beneficial detox is for your body. It doesn't only reduces weight gain, but also ensures that your body gets rid of all the bad gunk that's in it! It's just like going for facial extractions, but just internally!

TruLife Herbal System Detox aids in digestion and lessens fats absorption after meals, helping you expel toxins so you can stay healthy and lean with less effort. Inspired by a TCM formula, It contains an effective mix of 6 active ingredients (Green Tea, Lotus Leaf, Folium Sennae, Hawthorn Fruit, Herba Plantaginis, Cassia Seed) known for fast digestion and detoxification properties.

2

Want to stay lean but too lazy to exercise? This could be a really helpful way for you to stay healthy and skinny!

12280009

So useful for a foodie like me… If you’ve seen my snapchats, it’s always just food food and food. So I make it a habit to always drink detox teas.. And this is definitely a good inclusion into my daily detox routine.

3

How to Use: Take 1 bottle daily. Can be taken chilled or room temperature according to preference.

Retail Price: $45.95 | Box of 10 bottles

Of course.... Your eyes are extremely important as well. My mother seems to have difficulties reading because of presbyopia that seems to come with age.. I'm actually worried about facing these eyesight issues in future so I'm also trying to pay more attention to my eyes.

5

Berry Eyehealth nourishes the health of your eyes from within and keeps them bright and sparkling while improving your vision. Made up with high concentrations of Wolfberry and Bilberry extracts known for their restorative properties, these powerful antioxidants nourish the blood vessels feeding the eye, giving them maximum nutrients and oxygen while protecting against free radical damage.

How to Use: Take 1 bottle daily. Can be taken chilled or room temperature according to preference.

Retail Price: $45.95 | Box of 10 bottles

Hitting the big 2's also means I have to start looking out for aging symptoms..... I know I could be too young but I AM KIASU! And I want to make sure I can slow down the aging process as much as I can. I have to say I do put a lot of effort into taking care of my skin so I'm definitely not neglecting my inner health as well.

Packed with a ground-breaking concentration of 15,000mg collagen in each bottle, TruLife Collagen Cell Renew delivers micro marine collagen peptides that absorb rapidly to repair and rebuild skin structure. Infused with a daily dose of essential vitamins, it pre-empts signs of ageing and maintains great health for a youthful glow.


After taking this goodness for a week, I do realize that my skin has an amazing glow. My skin feels firmer and more supple now, I am going to continue to have this beauty drink to maintain my youthful skin.

6

How to Use: Take 1 bottle daily. Can be taken chilled or room temperature according to preference.

Retail Price: $56.60 | Box of 10 bottles

TruLife BalancePlus with Marine Collagen & L-lysine (八珍汤)

A bottle of greatness which promotes Healthy Blood Circulation. Replenish one’s Qi and restores Energy & Mental Alertness, giving you that much needed burst of energy and vitality.

7

I've been noticing that Koreans are a big fan of such energy drinks and them being such icons of beauty, I would want to follow whatever they are to be doing. Hahahaha.

I am always feeling lethargic but after having this traditional energy drink, I do feel more alert and less tired where I can concentrate on my stuffs now.

How to Use: Made for the busy women, BalancePlus™ can be drunk straight from the bottle, hot or cold (warmed in a hot water bath or chilled in the refrigerator), or added into your favourite dish.

Retail Size and Price: $39.90 | Box of 8 bottles

Suggested consumption 

Take a bottle of Detox / Berry Healthand a bottle of Bird’s Nest and Collagen Cell Renew just before bed to rejuvenate your body while you sleep. You can alternate or switch to your likings, safe to consume daily at any time of the day.

IMG_0321

I prefer my drinks chilled because it really tastes a lot more refreshing! Just put a few bottles in the fridge the night before and you can be ready to drink it the next morning ☺

50008249c533c7f93bfe6e5d075c6592

Where to buy: NTUC FairPrice, Guardian, Watsons, Robinsons, Metro, Big Box Megastore, Nishino pharmacies. Also available online at Qoo10 and Lazada.


Not sure if you guys have seen this short film by TruLife, it is an amazing and touching story. I almost teared after watching it; so much feel in this video.

There will be a giveaway that I will be holding on my Facebook page, do check it out :)