Header

Malissa K.I.S.S

7/5/15

Remember K.I.S.S Skincare?


K.I.S.S Skincare Thailand would be having its trademark change of K.I.S.S Skincare to Malissa K.I.S.S and in order to enable the intellectual right protection in South East Asia region, www.KissSG.com will be following the company policy in which will be effective immediately.



Also, the current Whitening Cream Mask will be replaced with the new White Me Up Sleeping Pack product which will be improved on the higher frequency of use and skin balancing system.



As a lover of the old Whitening Collagen Cream Mask.. I was so excited to try out the new White Me Up Sleeping Pack! Especially since it was an improved version of the Cream mask. 




Check out all the goodness it contains! This overnight sleeping mask is made up of 100% all natural product with no trace of steroids or mercury. It is suitable for all skin types including oily and sensitive skin.

IMG_5196 copy

I have extremely sensitive skin myself and the mask works wonders for me. I always wake up to fairer and firmer skin the next day. Not to mention that my pores look less visible as well!

All you need to do is follow 4 simple steps


KISS also sent me Aqua Mineral Mud Foam which detoxifies and moisturizes your skin at the same time. It washes away impurities and excess oils, leaving skin refreshed, nourished and moisturized.


It contains dead sea minerals that are successfully used in cosmetics; they contribute to create and promote healthy skin regeneration, elasticity and permeability of the skin. Dead Sea Minerals are suitable to protect the skin from infections and allergies, and retain moisture in the skin, therefore they can be very useful in cleansing and removing impurities from the skin.
IMG_7779 copy
In 4 simple steps as well...



Thai beauty products have been a hit lately so do give them a try!

Quote < ShaniceKISS> for a $3 discount in a single receipt

Simply Love at First KISS, Look Younger, Live Younger!