Header

Review: Urban Decay Vice 3 + Pulp Fiction Limited Edition Palette

11/25/14

I was very honored to be sent 2 of Urban Decay's latest palettes, the coveted VICE3 + limited edition Pulp Fiction palette that was just recently released in Singapore Sephora.

VICE3

SAM_3609SAM_3607

SHINY SURFACES.. YES PLEASE?!

Possibly the most exciting aspect of the palette is the option of 20 NEW swatches. I've always had trouble choosing eyeshadow palettes because the colors I want don't always come together in one palette. But HELL, the Vice 3 has SO many colors for me to play with! These colors are totally awe worthy and are perfect for the upcoming holiday season. It packs some great shades that combine not only neutral but also bold colors! Did you just say variety?

SAM_3622


Thumbs up for the slick palette with a HUGE mirror and it even has a sleeve to hold it in which can be doubled up as a sleeve for an ipad.

Urban-Decay-giveaway-620-2 

One of the looks I did with the VICE 3 palette:

Photo on 2014-10-10 at 23.15 #3

Pulp Fiction Limited Edition Palette

SAM_3617SAM_3619

I love the matte colors in the Pulp Fiction palette! The fact that it's matte makes this palette even more versatile because these swatches can also be used to fill in your brows or even contour your face!

As for me.. I've been using the color vengeance to fill in my brows. And I certainly love how it looks.

Thank you Urban Decay for sending these over!

The Vice3 and Pulp Fiction palettes are retailing at Sephora Singapore for SGD$88 and $52 respectively!