Header

SilkyGirl Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm

8/14/14

What would a girl do without their lipsticks???

Loving SilkyGirl's new Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm that's so moisturizing and well pigmented! It’s really great because it’s actually a lipcolor with the benefits of a lip balm AND the precision of a lip liner, which means you do not have to bring TWO, but only just ONE lippie with you when you head out! Think smooth unchapped lips with great color!

SAM_2993

I especially love this color because it looks so natural on me! I'm not exceptionally fair so it tends to be difficult to choose a lip color that suits me and looks natural at the same time. Most of the time I just look like as if I never applied anything or I applied too much -_- there's never an in between...

s

But this color really suits me well! not too dark or light and it glides on really smoothly too. This is rose color in 04 ☺

It feels like I only applied a layer of lip moisturizer because it’s extremely light weight so you don’t feel sticky or anything! With all the Vitamins A, C and E added into the lippie, it’s almost as if it’s a super many in one lippie for all girls to carry around when you head out for either just a short while or to even party because it protects your lips and at the same time give you that nice pop of colour!

Also, the lipcolor balm is extremely handy to carry around. I literally kept it in my pocket during my trip to USS and re-applied whenever I wanted to! Really convenient cus it's so small and easy to whip it out whenever!

SAM_3066

Plus after an entire day of being out at USS, you can see the colour is still super obvious which goes to show how long-wearing it is!

SAM_3064

As for a stronger look, of course red would be the best.

Plus all these awesome colors come with a super sleek retractable packaging! MEGA LOVE because I can look stylish while applying my lip color – no more looking unglam or anything.

SAM_2992

Using SilkyGirl's Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm in red here and loving how the pigment can be built with mutiple applications. I only applied it 2 layers here and the color is already so obvious, plus it's super easy to apply like a lipliner! Love it~

NA201407282225220028-02-089000000


On top of that, SilkyGirl has a strict 4-No formula: No fragrance, No paraben, No carmine and No animal testing. So no need to worry for all you girls out there that love animals and want to look good at the same time because this is a great choice!

And you want to know what else is great about this product? It’s selling at an affordable price, only at S$11.90. Normally we’d find lipsticks selling for more than $20, which is pretty pricey. But SilkyGirl really provides an affordable range for us to choose from.

Last but not least, if you want to win a SilkyGirl hamper worth $100, all you have to do is to join the #boostofcolor contest! All you have to do is to post a picture of your lips on Instagram and hashtag #boostofcolor! 

Contest ends on the 7th Sept and the 3 winners will be announced via @Gushcloud_SG Instagram. Good luck girlies!!