Header

Sponsored post: SAMSUNG GEAR 2

8/17/14

Remember when I thought that transferring data from my Iphone to my Samsung was really troublesome? I just found out the fastest and most convenient way to transfer all my info from my Iphone! Through Samsung’s smart switch, you can easily do this in just a minute.
 
STEP 1: Back up your data from your iPhone into your iCloud. (contacts, photos, bookmarks etc)

STEP 2: Install Smart Switch Mobile from the Play Store

STEP 3: Select ‘’Import from iCloud’’ and enter you Apple ID and password

Moving on to a feature I really love… The Ultra Power Saving Mode in my Samsung GALAXY S5 LTe: 

Best innovation ever invented!!! It allows even 10% battery to last for 30 hours. AMAZING.

IMG_0051

Basically, it just turns your whole screen into greyscale mode with 6 of your chosen apps that you would want to use during Ultra Power Saving Mode, such as internet or messages! This has been super, super useful for me during times where my phone is really low on batt and I’m alone on a bus journey. And during times when I’m over at the bf’s and I forgot to bring my charger. I really felt like the battery could last me a lifetime. LOL. I love my GALAXY S5 LTE’s battery life!

Besides this amazing feature, Samsung has also invented the Fingerprint Security feature that can allow you to carry out PayPal payments and Private Mode!

GALAXY S5 LTE’s Private Mode is a secure way to protect sensitive files, images, and other data. You can choose to use the GALAXY S5 LTE’s fingerprint scanner as a means of accessing Private Mode. Meaning without your fingerprint, no one else would be able to access your private data! So cool right?

I love it… I can be so secretive without anyone knowing. Hahaha.

As for online shopaholics, you will WORSHIP the PayPal payment feature!! With this feature, you can authorize a PayPal payment simply with your fingerprint!

What could be better for lazy shoppers like us…

paypal-820x420

For the lucky Samsung users like me… There are exclusive GALAXY applications meant for Samsung users only! The GALAXY Life application is like your passport to amazing rewards and special privileges, including personalized content, exclusive offers and premium apps that are only redeemable by Samsung users!

To add on to the existing generous benefits that the GALAXY Life provides us, Samsung’s GALAXY Gifts actually provide us free, long-term subscriptions and premium services. These are some of the services we can download FOR FREE! Shiok or what?!

Screen shot 2014-07-04 at PM 07.10.31Screen shot 2014-07-04 at PM 07.10.59

To supplement the awesome GALAXY S5 LTE, I was also given the Gear 2 for a even better experience with Samsung!! I'm so lucky~~~

SAM_2192

Strapped on, the Gear 2 is light and unobtrusive and accommodates most wrists without any problems. You can even change the rubber straps to your preferred color choice.
Group_Gear-2-Gear-2-Neo

For people who cannot miss any calls, this is the perfect device for you. You can receive make and receive calls & messages, and even get notifications on the go anywhere even when your phone isn't in hand! How convenient right??
Samsung has also decided to add in some fitness ability with the Gear 2 in the shape of a refined pedometer and a heart rate monitor, as well as exercise tracking so you can run, walk, hike or cycle.

IMG_2226

Also, you can even control your TV like a remote control from the watch itself with an app called WatchON™. One of my favorite features of this watch!!! This has made watching movies at home with the bf so, so comfortable for the both of us lazy pigs... Hahaha.

IMG_2217


*****************

SAM_2088

So thankful and glad that I have these useful devices with me now, and making my life so much more convenient in so many ways!! I'm officially part of the Samsung family!!