Header

AD: PINK AISLE

2/3/14


Pink Aisle is an online boutique based in Singapore. Founded on the 14th of December 2011 that is aiming is to bring in more unique clothing and widen selection for customers.

Oriental dresspacny1pacny2

They have clothes ranging from formal all the way to casual! So for this time, I decided to choose 2 items of different extremes.

Item 1: PJ pants.. My favorite kinda pants!

IMG_0038

So super comfortable I could sleep in it.. I wore it almost everywhere I go.

IMG_0211

Peplum skorts. Perfect for formal events! This time I wore it for CNY visiting. Quality material and doesn't crease like crazy when you sit down. Not to mention the super chio blue!


*******************************

Quote 'Shanice' to get 10% OFF *Valid till end of February 2014

FB: https://www.facebook.com/ShopPinkAisle
IG: @Pinkaisle


SHOP NOW!!
P/S: They've got tons of pretty dresses that will be just perfect for Valentine's :3


xx