Header

LANEIGE: Intense Serum Lipstick

2/19/14

Ever wonder what the Koreans have on their lips recently?

tumblr_n0n50k4uVP1tra5d2o1_500 

I've been watching the drama <You Who Came From The Stars> these few weeks and I really gotta say.... I love how Jun Ji Hyun's lips look so luscious and smooth in the show! The lipsticks she uses always compliments her so well.

tumblr_n0oxvozNuN1sgzplqo1_500

I never knew what brand of lipsticks she were using until I noticed in one of the scenes in EP 12... It was none other than one of my favorite Korean skincare brands - Laneige.

LANEIGE lipstick_Model_1000X500

I've always been in search for the best moisturizing lipsticks but honestly to no avail... My lips always end up looking cracked and ugly 1 or 2 hours later. But after using Laneige's Serum Intense Lipsticks I would seriously crown it the best moisturizing lipstick I've ever used!!!!!!! Not even kidding!!!!! 100% honest!

After seeing how the Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick in Neon Orange looked so good on Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) I decided to incorporate it into my daily make up!

IMG_0892

Here's how I used the Serum Intense Lipstick in 2 easy steps:

12120_566640193432734_533753188_n

  1. Using Laneige BB Cushion, apply BB foundation all over your lips
  2. Softly glide the Serum Intense Lipstick in Neon Orange over your lips
  3. Apply your favorite lipgloss to give your lips a shine!  (optional)

I only applied ONE layer in the pictorial above and the color already appears so well pigmented! You don't even need to coat it over and over again. Best thing about it is its moisturizing properties! It contains 35% moisture rich serum! My lips don't usually look this nice unless I apply lip moisturizers before my lipsticks.. But using the Laneige Serum Intense lipstick, I don't have to do so anymore. It's like a 2 in 1 lipstick! like a 2 in 1 lipstick! It glides on supppperrr well, makes the lips look so smooth and radiant!

It's also perfect for daily use cus it can look both natural and strong. If you decide to have a party night out last minute, just apply a few more coats and you're ready to go!

1orange

Look how the color intensity can build up as you apply more layers!

2beigeIMG_0900 copy

With the other color I had which is Sheer Beige, I decided to do a K-beauy-2-tone lip!

In just 3 simple steps:

Untitled copy 

  1. Using Laneige BB Cushion, apply BB foundation all over your lips
  2. Softly glide the Serum Intense Lipstick in Sheer Beige over your lips
  3. Apply Serum Intense Lipstick in Neon Orange on the inner sides of your lips
  4. Finish off with your favorite lip gloss (optional)

There are many other colors available as well!


Four Colors) R12 Luminous Red & LR08 Flair Magenta & YR24 Twinkle Coral & LR05 Flash Pink_2
Screen shot 2014-02-19 at PM 11.58.54Screen shot 2014-02-19 at PM 11.58.40Screen shot 2014-02-19 at PM 11.59.06


Would love to get the lipstick in pink too!! Can't wait to get my hands on 'em :)



Follow Laneige on Instagram (@laneigesg) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/sglaneige) for updates, contests and promotion!!! I love their #Kbeauty tips!

xx