Header

AD: BXTWXXN

1/8/14

Blogshop of the week!!!


A super unique name... BXTWXXN!

www.bxtwxxn.com is another preorder website that brings in all the chio clothes from other countries which we can't get in Singapore! I hate how it's so unfair we can never get such pretty wholesale clothes manufactured in our own country :(

SAM_0491SAM_0458SAM_0495

Wearing BXTWWN's distressed jeans that fits me just perfect! Best thing about it is it's color which doesn't make me look extra fat. You know how dark colors just seem to accentuate your legs better right? Hahaha.

SAM_0484

And of course, my favorite of all, glass shards collar! It's so statement yet simplistic at the same time. Matches well with almost everything and I love it!


Screen shot 2014-01-08 at PM 03.07.53Screen shot 2014-01-08 at PM 03.08.41


Bxtwxxn doesn't only bring in clothes and accessories but even DECALS too!

Screen shot 2014-01-08 at PM 03.09.02

For those who're wondering... You can stick these stickers almost everywhere. Your laptop, your car, your phones etc! I'm a sucker for stickers and I enjoy collecting them so much I could even buy them just to keep them in my drawer. Hahaha.

Quote ''Shanice'' for 10% off total bill! (valid till 31/1/2014)
Head on to shop now! 
Don't forget to follow them on instagram too!

SAM_0487 copy