Header

Mother's day 2012

5/27/13

Yes I'm finally updating on my personal life! I apologise for bombarding my blog with advertorials.. Will promise to blog more since my hols are approaching!

Here's an update of the recent Mother's Day dinner I had with one of the most important woman in my life (of course, the other being my grandmother)

SAM_0132SAM_0133SAM_0135SAM_0139SAM_0141SAM_0142

Brought my momsie to try out Mookata because she loves thai food and haven't got the chance to try thai steamboat yet! Despite the terrible humidity of the environment the yummy food made up all for it!

SAM_0144SAM_0146
SAM_0159
SAM_0150

Even with your hectic lifestyles and busy schedules, please don't ever forget to shower your mothers with love! They are undeniably one of the best things in life and the only people who'd never give up on us no matter what.


I love you woman!
Happy Mother's Day




xx