Header

Advertorial x Shop Goldskin

4/20/13

HELLO ALL! This week's advertorial would be on Shop Goldskin.



Yes yes yes... Yet another preorder website! I LOVE :D

Of course, there were tooo much for me to choose from.... But I settled with this simple pug top and super chio necklace!!! The necklace goes well with everything and the material of the top was really comfy! Not to forget I received the mail in exactly 2 weeks... Really efficient for a preorder webbie!

shopgold

The owner whom I met at Zouk's toilet was such a sweetheart. She sent me a cheer up mail knowing that I had a bad day and even sent me an extra item. A Michael Kor's watch in rosegold. I WAS SO TOUCHED.. Really thankful for these lovely readers I have :')

GoldSkin Giveaway PO4


Anyway, that reminds me... That they're having a giveaway!
Go go like and share their fb page now :D


PO4

Preorder #4 has opened!

And they even have a swimwear preorder OMG
IT'S ALL DAMN CHIO!!! I'm ordering a piece for myself!

Swimwear PO


HURRY ON TO SHOP GOLDSKIN NOW!

Like or follow them fb/ ig and receive complimentary mail
& quote "ShaniceGS" for $1 off total purchase under "REMARKS" at their order form



Happy shopping!

X