Header

Advertorial x Wardrobe mess

2/18/13


Pretty sure you must have already heard of this existing blog shop, Wardrobe Mess!

When wardrobe mess approached me for an advertorial, I felt so happy because they had such pretty clothes! I love collaborating with blog shops that carry clothes of my liking :D

Thankfully, they contacted me before CNY so I didn't even have to shop for my new year clothes! Also, they were really efficient so my parcel arrived just on time for CNY :)

Another reason why I love Wardrobe Mess is because they carry clothes of a wide range. You can find all the clothes that you need for any occasion! Birthdays, party nights, or even a casual day out.

For a movie night out that day, I wore the casual GEEK top that was really comfortable! To me, comfort always comes first in terms the clothes I'm wearing. Therefore this shirt was really perfect for me!

geektop

Unlike some t-shirts that can be really bristly and uncomfortable, this t-shirt was so silky and soft I could almost sleep in it.

Next, was my favorite kind of jacket. Denim jacket!

jacket

Their denim baseball jacket was really thin and just nice for SG's summer weather :)

For my first day of CNY. I donned on the very flattering maroon cut in top! Paired it with white tweeded shorts.

IMG_0189
maroontop

The cutting was so flattering that my relatives even commented that I lost weight. (Mwahaha delusional...) I loved this cutting so much I got myself the other one in black as well!

blackcrop

I promise you that the clothes I have received are of really good quality! Definitely worth the money spent :)

They've just launched a new collection!
VISIT WARDROBE MESS TODAY
Before everything you love is sold out!



X