Header

REEBONZ; X'mas delight

12/10/12

Looking for an X'mas gift??

Reebonz will be running their 12 days of Christmas specials!

This Christmas specials will start on the 7th of Dec and end of the 18th! During this 12 days, customers who make a purchase from any event during any of this 12 days will automatically be entered in a X'mas lucky draw to win an Hermes Birkin bag.

Yes you've read it right! A birkin! (The color is to die for)

Birkin

PRETTY OR WHAT?!

The best thing about shopping for a gift on Reebonz is that they have made it a whole lot easier for you by distinctively separating all the items into many different categories.

Screen shot 2012-12-07 at PM 03.18.55

Honestly, I was sooo completely clueless about what to buy for my Bf for X'mas. IT'S SO TOUGH TO BUY GIFTS FOR GUYS!!! But thanks to Reebonz so many ideas has been coming into my mind... Here are a few of my picks :D


gifts

These gifts are so suitable for him but I can't believe I never thought of it!?! If you're looking for a gift for your dad or your bf, Reebonz is where you would get a ton of ideas!

Next, here are some gifts I would pick for a girlfriend of mine :D

gifts2

When I buy gifts for my friends I always worry about whether they would like it or not.. (I'm really bad at buying gifts) But now I've come to realise that some gifts are always suitable for everyone! Such gifts would be the 2 above that I've picked. Phone covers and wallets for a gift would never go wrong. You don't have to worry about them not being used :)

During the period of this 12 days, Reebonz will be giving out lots of credits, discounts etc so do keep yourself updated on these promotions they would offer everyday! To do so, you can download their app on the appstore


432211_359334414163314_928904283_n

Or simply follow me on my twitter: [backareality] where I'd be sharing with you some of the promotions coming up on Reebonz :)

Start your X'mas shopping now!!
WWW.REEBONZ.COM