Header

Skin care

9/19/12

I've come up with a video to answer all your enquiries about the products I'm using! (Available in HD)




Below are pictures of the products I've mentioned in the video:
cetaphil-moisturizing-cream
Cetaphil Moisturizer
Available at Watsons/ Guardian
IMG_0205

Left to right:

1. Docte refining gel wash (From my beautician)
2. Formula 10 skin clarifying mud mask (Watsons/ Guardian)
3. Bio Essence 24K GOLD eye contour lifting serum (Watsons/ Guardian)
5. Verde eye contour mask (From my beautician)
4. Jorubi Aloe Vera gel (Pharmacies/ Watsons/ Unity)

IMG_0206

Left to right:

1. Hada Labo whitening milk (Watsons)
2. Docte hydrating mist (From my beautician)
3. Hada Labo hydrating lotion (Watsons)
4. Avene thermal spring water (Watsons)

IMG_0209



As a girl I do feel your pain.... The first step to having good skin is taking great care of it! With patience and discipline we can all achieve flawless skin :) ~FIGHTING!~



X