Header

IKEA; new home for the bf

9/25/12


My boyfriend's house is currently under renovation! Thus, for the sake of the king who wants a perfect bedroom.... We went on a mission to Ikea last Saturday.

IMG_0213
IMG_0221

My new found love for a snack.... Initally bought this for my boyfriend but I fell in love! Never a fan of chocolate but this was just...... IRRESISTABLE. Most importantly is that it's so convenient to bring around... Wahaha. Om nom!

IMG_0223

And when the bf dries what do you do.......??? Camwhore.

IMG_0232 IMG_0236
IMG_0242 IMG_0264

We're finally here! To satisfy all our grumbling tummies

IMG_0265
IMG_0266

My favorite was the salmon! The mustard was so tasty it had like.... A mixture of sweet and sour in it. *salivates*

IMG_0268

AHHHHHHHHHH... LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT REALLY. My bf calls this the ''burlesque'' mirror. LOL! It really had such a backstage feel. I wna have this in my house!!!!!

IMG_0292

Mmm hmm.. My friend feeling extremely enthusiastic

IMG_0285

This was the name of some tool... Couldn't remember what it was but I recalled asking ''what's this?'' and my friend kept going ''OM SOCK... OM SOCK...'' (In a really funny thai accent) Only realised what he was talking about after I saw this. LOL!!! Really cracked me up

IMG_0289
IMG_0287
IMG_0296

I took this picture whilst saying "I'm in my office!'' and as you can see nobody really bothered about me....

IMG_0299
IMG_0303

Really interesting toys for the children.... I think I would go berserk if I actually lived in Ikea when I was a kid. So many things to play with

IMG_0310

Powerpuff girl cupboards!!! Ahhhh I want to be a child again :(

IMG_0313
IMG_0312

Lucky shot of a cute little girl who refused to let go of the toy.... Hahahaha

IMG_0316
IMG_0320

The well known Ikea dolls

IMG_0321

Finger dolls!!! Loved the one on the right with the groom and bride.. Hehe

IMG_0322
IMG_0334
IMG_0336
IMG_0338


Touring around Ikea never gets boring.....



X