Header

Love's BD /Barracks

7/9/12

After a few days of painstakingly gathering all that I needed for the bf's birthday... I finally decided to settle for Barracks where it was the most appropriate to accommodate 10 people. 

Barracks @ Dempsey House
8D Dempsey Rd 
 Singapore 249672 
Tel: 6475 7787



Everyone finally arrives at 9PM.. (After collecting the cake and secretly sneaking it into the restaurant)


Time to dig in!


Fish and Chip (One of their better dishes!)


The cheese looks....... *Slurps*


Prawn Linguine. THE PRAWN WAS GIGANTIC. 


Burgers!! I really liked their fries. The potato's taste super strong.


Mushroom Risotto


 Dessert of the day. Banana and salted caramel cake. Which the bf insisted on ordering cus he thought he wasn't gna get a bday cake....

But... Hehehe


I got him his favorite strawberry shortcake from The Pattisier!


New favorite sandals :::D


Celebrated his b'day at Batam which I will update about very soon! Check this space!

X