Header

ADVERTORIAL x I screwed your bf

7/6/12

GUESS WHO APPROACHED ME FOR AN ADVERTORIAL THIS WEEK!!!!


Pretty sure many of you would've heard about this blogshop since it has been so famous! Was really impressed when I saw their store because everything was so unique. (Ntm that their layout was also really easy and convenient to browse) The best thing is they actually ship items the next working day and update weekly! Very efficient!

They had just launched a new collection recently and I was so attracted to everything I saw.. Guess what they had in store....


Neon apparels!!!! (I really like yellow)

The colours are so vibrant and nice I wna eat the clothes... NOM. Hahahaha

They also had shoes that are supppper one of a kind! You rarely see people wearing 'em on the streets. 


Where can you find shoes like that for only 50 bucks right?!? So worth it! 


And and and.... More pretty colored basics



I think their prices are all extremely reasonable given that the things they bring in are so different from others. I assure you it's definitely the place you'd wanna splurge on if you wanna stand out from everyone else in the crowd ;)

And guess what? I was sponsored with my favorite item from their store! Hehehehe


SO CHIO RIGHT?!!? I LOVE THE COLOUR!!!

Here's what I matched it with:


Really simple and easy to match :) It didn't take me very long to match this set of clothes tgt! I was so excited to wear it out becuz I already had an idea of what I wna wear in mind. Hahaha. You can even just wear it with a simple tank top and look nice. I swear I'm not exaggerating just cuz it's an advertorial but the material is really really comfy. It's like silk and no matter what position I sit in it doesn't crumple. And becus I always sit in any-o-how positions... I find it a PLUS PLUS POINT ::DD


Hurry on to ISCREWEDYOURBOYFRIEND TODAY!

Like their FACEBOOK PAGE
And follow them on TWITTER
Don't forget to join their mailing list for the latest updates ;)


HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!
X