Header

ADVERTORIAL x Cade Jade

7/21/12

Today.... Cade Jade approached me for an advertorial! 


So pleased to hear from them cus I love korean-like preorders... Hehe. Cade Jade literally has EVERYTHING! Such a great variety you will be spoilt for choice! 

They have things ranging from apparels....


Floral shorts (They have 4 other colors!)


To bags...


Accessories...



Sunglasses...


And even shoes!!! Shoes!!! *Swoons*


Omg..... I love this pair. The shape is PERFECT. I ordered 1 similar pair for myself! Hehe


And I love this pair too!!!! A pity they didn't have my size :(

They've got so many many pairs of unique shoes and it's impossible for me to post them all up so do just go take a look! I promise you won't be disappointed! The owner has a great taste of shoes ;) Heh.

The apparels and everything else are equally pretty as well! It's not the kind of items you can find at a regular blogshop in sg. (That's why I love Korean preorders) NOT TO FORGET. They actually update EVERYDAY! On a daily basis! So you can always check back everyday to see what's in store for you. And I think that's great cus it makes you excited and look forward to their updates :)


VISIT CADE JADE TODAY!
Like them on their fb page: http://www.facebook.com/CadeJade

Quote "shanice" to get $1 off your total bill
Happy shopping ladies!
X



---- 
Edited

My items are all here!!! Finally got a chance to wear em out


Wore it out to eat ice cream


Really comfy dress! Didn't perspire much despite being in the sun for so long :D



And my favorite! A really classy skirt!

Made of really good cotton material. Not any flimsy and cheap kind of skirt. Details are properly manufactured and also very versatile! REALLY LOVE IT! I can't wait to wear it to a proper formal event. It makes my whole entire look so much more elegant :D