Header

Batam day 2

7/22/12

Oh gosh... I swear I didn't know there were so little pictures for day 2!!! But anyway here are some to sum up my last day at Batam


THEY HAD SUCH A WIDE VARIETY FOR BREAKFST!!!!! It's an awesome buffet. I love breakfast food. And I ate so much because I just couldn't resist myself...


The view from our room :)


On the ferry back to SG!

There wasn't much to do on day 2. It was just breakfast and some swimming time at the hotel's swimming pool cus we had to catch the afternoon ferry. Anyhow I think it's a rather great and cheap getaway! If you want to go to somewhere for a short getaway at a budget price Batam would be good :) (Expenses wise) 


--------------------------------------

Ending off this post with me in a pretty floral bralet I wore sometime last week


In courtesy of TRADINGPAST