Header

Tainted Daisies

6/19/12



Tainted Daisies is a new blogshop that carries a wide variety of apparels ranging from printed tops, to floral prints and even color block designs! I was extremely pleased to receive their e-mail because they had so many different apparels that caught my eye! (This makes me sooo excited to receive my sponsored item from them cuz I'm sure it's gna be smth that I'll like :D)

Here are a few of my favorites!


TD0404: FLORAL COLLAR TOP 
(WHITE/BLACK) 
SGD$25 (Exclusive postage fee) 
MEASUREMENTS 
Shoulder: 14" 
Length: 22.5" 
Bust::36" 
Material:Polyester 
 Descrption: Every single piece has its own floral design. Be unique on the street.

I really like this top! You can simply pair it off with a high waist shorts without worrying that the outfit will look boring thanks to its unique floral designs. It's a pity the white is sold out or else I would've bought it! Nevertheless, the black is equally unique so hurry go get yours!





TD0405: VINTAGE FLORAL TOP

(BLUE/WHITE)

SGD$23.50 (Exclusive postage fee)
MEASUREMENTS
Shoulder: 14"
Length: 23"
Bust::35"
Material:Silk
Description: Quality assured with Back Metal zipper!



TD0403: TRICOLOUR OVERSIZED TOP 
(PINK/BLUE BASE) 
SGD$22 (Exclusive postage fee) 
MEASUREMENTS 
Shoulder: 22" 
Length: 24" 
Bust: 38" 
Material:Polyester

Super vibrant color block top! Brightens up your whole look!



TD0407: STUDDED DENIM HW SHORTS 
*PREMIUM* SGD$26.50 (Exclusive postage fee) 
MEASUREMENTS 
SIZE M: 
Waist: 27" 
Length: 12.5" 
Thigh: 10" 
Material: Denim

Last but not least, a pair of cutesy scallop shaped denim shorts! (SEE, I wasn't lying when I said I liked a lot of their apparels... I have almost every picture of their latest collection up here hahaha)

The best thing about Tainted Daisies is that they have lotsa promotions to offer all you shoppers!

------------------------------
PROMOTIONS

  1. PURCHASE 2 ITEMS & GET THE $1 OFF FROM THE 2ND ITEM 
  2.  SPEND $50 & ABOVE FOR FREE NORMAL POSTAGE
  3.  SPEND $80 & ABOVE FOR FREE REGISTERED POSTAGE
  4. SPEND MORE THAN $100 & YOU, AS ALUCKY WINNER, CAN STAND A CHANCE TO GET A MYSTERIOUS ITEM FROM THEM!

More details available at this part of their store!

Not to forget, customers can also e-mail Tainted Daisies to make requests and let them know what kind of apparels you would like to see in their store! Great service right? They ensure that your wants are addressed to!

Don't hesitate to give them feedback at taintedaisy@gmail.com! I'm sure they will be more than glad to meet your wants :) Initially I was also very pleased to work with Tainted Daisies and extremely willing to do their advertorial because their owners are so polite! Polite people always makes my day a lil' better :)

Tainted Daisies will be consistently updating their collections with many trendy and unique apparels. Don't forget to catch up with their next collection on SUNDAY, AT 8PM! Meanwhile, hurry on to Tainted Daisies to shop till you drop!


Visit TAINTEDAISIES TODAY!
Special privilege for my dear readers:
Quote ''backatreality'' to get $1 off the total bill :)


p/s: don't forget to check this space again to see what the sponsored item is!

Happy shopping ladies!!
X