Header

Boomarang

6/17/12


Met up with K for brunch to satisfy her pavlova craving. Decided to have brunch at Boomarang!


Kath's gigantic piece of tissue.. LOL


Wagyu beef burger


Boomerang special pizza! With lotsa toppings including wagyu beef pieces. Too much for us to finish.


Toffe pudding with vanilla ice cream.... IT IS SOOOO DAMN NICE I.. Can't find the words to describe. Wish I wasn't sick on that day so I could finish every single bit of this ::((


PAVLOVA!!! I'd go back to Boomarang ANYTIME just for their desserts. Too good. I'D DEF RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!! Ahhh omg. It makes my tummy grumble..



Robertson Quay at The Quayside

Address: 60 Robertson Quay
#01-15 The Quayside
Singapore 238252
(right next to the Singapore River and the Gallery Hotel)

Tel: +65 6738 1077   


Top: FEP | Bottom: Zipia.net | Shoes: Korean webstore | Handcuff: Topshop


Decided to have tea after to nurse my flu..


New favorite! Pink flamingo!



That's all for today
TA!


P/S: I need someone professional who can do up a blogskin for a blogshop. Any takers?? 
X