Header

BCC x TWG x Meat Works

5/21/12


A date out with my babies for lunch at Sunset Way last week!


At Butter Cake & Cream


Old school Sarsi!


Mushroom soup


Chicken teriyaki!


Fish and Chips. Which was quite a disappointment :(


Tiramisu


Oreo cheese cake


Hazelnut ice cream! My favourite ice cream from BCC!

I'd rate the restaurant.... 3/5?

Wasn't really up to my expectations... I personally think it could've been better! But well it was worth the visit I guess! Given that the place's ambience was rather nice! If you wna study or like catch up with a friend over a drink or smth this would be a nice place :) Extremely cosy!



Off to meet Kathleen in town for tea!


Finally satisfying my craving for awesome ginger tea....  My friends found it awful but I love it. Hehe


Dinner at Meat Works!


Salmon pasta!


Salmon Steak. WHICH WAS SO GOOD!!! If you ever order it get the herb butter and apply it on the salmon. Super tasty! The mash potato was also damn super duper yummy. 一级棒  !!!


Aglio Olio (bf's favourite) Don't understand why he likes aglio olio though cus I find that it tastes the same everywhere? Like not worth it to eat aglio olio everywhere.... Hahahaha. IMO!



I was so happily stuffed that day!



Bye bye
I'm going to turn into a fatty in no time


X