Header

Redang day 2

4/17/12

DAY 2!!!!

Up at 8am for breakfast


Ready for our 2nd snorkelling trip. Where we never took photos because there wasn't any more underwater cameras left for rent :( Meh.... What a waste.


Played beach volleyball while waiting for the boat!


Hahahahahahaha enthu.... Whole family come and play


My bf back with sunburns... Hahhaha


See how dry my face was crazy exposure to the sunlight?! :( Grr... I dno how my bf's sister does it. She didn't even have ONE pimple after the trip. UNFAIR. Ppl who are born with good skin are just lucky :( I'm suffering with a bad breakout now.... Oh lord.


The sun that hasn't set even at 8pm


Spending some family time!


Tried their ''Redang Boombastic'' which sounded quite interesting hahaha but erm t'was just some korean sake I think...


Super patriotic people starting up the dancefloor!! LOL. Enjoyed watching them a lot even tho we didn't join in cus everyone was so happy. Hahaha.


Done with the night~~~


Dead tired after a whole day out. HAHA look at how dark I am btw :(


Chao tah max


OKIE. Bye bye!!!! DAY 3 COMING UP!