Header

JB x Itouch photos x Shopping

2/22/12


And this is me.... Trying to get used to not wearing coloured contacts. Which is umm... Obviously still a fail attempt because I'm still heavily relying on them :/

Anyhow, here are photos from my itouch! Since I haven't been bringing the camera out and I've just been so so lazy to... I've decided to post the photos that I have on my itouch. For the sake of those who doesn't have instagram!


Impromptu JB trip

Where they took us to Aeon shopping mall to shop!


Hehe... Moments that are worth capturing.

Sweetest baby ever. TOO CUTE!!!!!!!

And next was dinner at the famous market. It was soooo good.... I loved the cray fish!


Lastly, this is what we had for just ONE DAY. Hahahahaha. Do you understand why girls in a relationship just tends to gain more weight now.... Lol. 

More pictures!!!



-------------------------------



There.... Colored contacts. Lol


A random day out to shop last weekend.... Hahaha.



Till next time!
X