Header

Halloween 2011

11/1/11



And so I decided to be Mr Charlie Chaplin this year! Well I was Minnie Mouse, initially.... But my dad said smth to me which made me change my mind. ''Every girl is going to be girly.... If you're pretty, there's always someone out there prettier than you. If you want to stand out, just be unique'' And yes, true enough.... There were soooo many pretty Minnie Mouses that night :( Thank god I decided to heed my father's advice or else I think my self esteem wld be so badly damaged. Lol. At least I didn't feel so bad because I THINK I was 1 of the only few ''men'' around? Hahaha.

What about you folksss what did y'all dress up as??? I heard there was umm... An Ipod or smth? Hahahaha so cute lah I think that's 1 of the most interesting I've heard so far. Share with me some interesting and unique costumes you've seen? :) I'm super interested to hear! If one day I suddenly become exceptionally spontaneous maybe I'll consider dressing up as 1 of those... Bwahaha.


Ivan! (Fail Hitler because no scissors to cut moustache) Hahahahahahhaha


Mr Bean!!!!! Hahaha! There was even Obama.... But we didn't get to take a picture :(


Off to NN to look for Kevvy!


Hahahahaha sorry man...... I know I couldn't stop it with this pose. It's not that I don't realise ah.... I DO. But I really didn't know how else to act cool as a boy. JUST PARDON ME LAH K..... It's just for this entry! Hahahaha.

I really had a gr8 gr8 gr8 Halloween! The best thing is I got to celebrate it with my girls again this year. Feels really nice :) 

----------------------------------------------------

P/S: advertorials are now available with free banners if sponsored! interested blogshops can email me at: backatreality@live.com *