Header

Ad

6/20/11

Fabric devour has launched a new collection!!!!!


Brown Throwover Cape
Price: SGD$24.50
Status: AVAILABLE
Measurements: Approx 21” down, Approx PTP 35.5”
Fits: UK6 - 12


Leopard Split Back
Price: SGD$25.00
Status: AVAILABLE
Measurements: Approx PTP 17.5”, Approx 17” down
Fits: UK6 - 10



Black Long Tail Tunic
Price: SGD$24.00
Status: LAST PIECE
Measurements: Approx 23” down (front), 33” down (back), Approx PTP 20”
  Fits: UK6 - 12

I think this piece is rly nice!!! Quick quick go get it! LAST PIECE ALR! Hahaha

Been looking ard for tops like these at the flea for th past 2 days..... Sadly thr wasn't, or maybe I never managed to spot any :( But HERE IT IS! So glad they approached me because I don't hv to spend time searching online anymore. Hehehe. They carry all the clothes that will definitely catch my eye when I go shopping lor. Plus it goes well with almost any pair of shoe! Wedges/boots/sandals etc! Suuuuper plus point! :)And if you haven't noticed, it's mostly chiffon. Wahahahaha.... I really do have a thing with chiffon.

Visit FABRIC DEVOUR!!! 

Follow them on twitter @fabricdevour
Or find them on their fb page fabric devour

X