Header

NYE 2010

1/13/11

So I had a really really simple New Year's Eve. Spent the night over at Rivergate! Yea and there weren't much pictures, we didn't do anything else besides chit chatting and laughing.

Anyway.............. I know I'm really, extremely, slow and behind time. But I'm still gonna blog about the New Year! Even though everyone has already blogged about it 2 weeks ago :/ Hahaha. Speaking of the New Year, I've decided to NOT make a resolution this year. 'Cuz it's just gonna add on to the list of promises that I've never kept. So yup! I'll just go with the flow and let whatever come, come.

Another year has came and gone. Doubtless there is much in it we would like to change, some things we wish we had done different, some thing left undone and some regrets. But the old year is behind, and there's nothing much we can do anymore but hope for the better. So let's all try to stop dwindling in the past and look forward to a fulfilling year with an optimistic attitude! Have faith and believe that everything will be better :)

Hope it'll be a smooth sailing year for everyone :)

HAPPY 2011!!!