Header

KL, day 2

1/1/11

Day 2!!!


Yup... Wake up only camwhore. Hahahaha


Found this signboard rather interesting!


SOOOO CUTE! Didn't get to buy it 'cus the shop was closed. Cld only snap a picture of it from the outside of the shop :(


Er... Okay. "Do you suffering'' LOL


SHOPPING AT KLCC!


Hehehe, cotton candy icecream, AGAIN.


Off to Sungei Wang! Think it's pretty popular among the teens thr? According to what I heard from my dad.


Lots of hp covers over thr. Got myself 2! Hehe :)


DINNER TIME!


I think their deserts are really unique. Didn't get to try any though, was too full :(


6PM: Back to the hotel to bid goodbye to the kids and get our lugagge


Arrived at the budget terminal....


Really love this pic cus my grandma looks so happy! A pity its blur :(


See... Really budget. Gotta climb up the stairs to the plane on our own! Hahahaha


Home sweet home after a 40 min journey!
Quite a good getaway although it's rather short :) Gotta thank my aunt for planning this trip! Plus I received me lotsa kitty stuffs from her again. Hehehe. She's so nice lor. I LOVE HER!!!