Header

Blackberry housings

1/27/11

HI GUYS! Here's the advert that most of you hve been waiting for! Hehehe. FINALLY.

Make a guess what it's about? (K la you'd prolly hve noticed the title. LOL) But yes it's gonna be really useful to majority of you!




BLACKBERRY HOUSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the reasons why I love BB!!! You can change your housings! And even the themes. Hehe :) What more do I have to say?!! Hurry visit CRAZY RUNWAY now and order your housings before the preorder closes! They have a wide variety of colours for almost every model! All super chio! NTM cheap as well! Like only $30 per housing? CHEAP OR WHUT RIGHT. I got my previous one for abt $50 lor :( Kena con... Hahahaha. K la quick quick go take a look! You'll love it. Wished I cld order all colours for myself lor! Then everyday change one colour. HAHAHA.

State my name for a 5% discount! :)

P/S: I'm currently using baby pink :)