Header

1/25/10

Back from my weekend!

Friday was.... A drag. AT FIRST. I made a wrong choice not to head to Zouk w Eunice and the rest. I ended up walking to and fro from Cine to FEP and I was feeling so fed-up the whole time... But oh well, at least I got to see Cindy after a whole long week :> We had nothing to do after supper at Shokudo in the middle of the night so we decided to meet up with Kayden and his friends for drinks. That was when my night got better. Nothing beats catching up with a best friend after not seeing each other for a long time.

Anyway, this is my new fringe.... Not much of a difference right?! I only snipped it shorter. Not really used to it thou 'cuz I can't tuck my fringe behind my ears anymore hahaha. My hair kinda looks better (and thicker) now. I THINK? Hehe I like it this way :> Shall maintain the length and everything!



As usual, my Saturday and Sundays were all for the one and only Wei Guang.



Hahahhaa don't comment about his crazy faces please. IKR, they're retarded and funny but it's these faces that makes me laugh all the time. And I don't think anyone else can do better.