Header

10/11/09

I know I really suck at this but... I want you to know that I love you more than ever. I just want to tell you, you mean so much to me. I see you as nothing less than the world. I just want to tell you, I thank you for being there, in the best of times and the worst of times and all the times in between. You've always given me a shoulder to lean on, and you always care. You'll never know how much pride I hold in my heart for the person you are and the things you do. You'll never know how much your smile lights up the room or your laughter fills my soul, making all the little problems of the day disappear. By listening to you saying something cute and totally unexpected brightens up my day. I'm so glad I met someone like you. Forgive me if I've made you upset in anyway. And I thank you again, for tolerating with my nonsense. I'm happy you're with me and happy that you're mine. Your presence does make a difference. It really doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing, as long as we're together to share it all. I love you. I love you in everyway. The way I will miss you until the next time we meet, the way you burp in my face and the way your honesty makes me believe in everything you say. I can never be more grateful for someone like you. I promise you we'll always stay this way. You're the sweetest child. Thank you for staying close despite all the bad times. You make everything seem so perfect and worthwhile.



You can be so cute...!!!



And idiotic. Hahahaha.

But I love you this way. :> Just the way you are.

Happy 5th my Baby

With love from me to you